1. Global Overview
At Inygon we value your data and we try to keep it as safe as possible and we never share data with any parties unless it is necessary to execute a service or any other kind of required operation.
3. Collected DataWe collect your data only in case of contact through our contact form. All data is encrypted. Collected data:
- · Identification: first and last name and IP address
- · Contact: email and phone number
4. Data Storage
The data is stored in our databases and our servers.
5. Data Sharing
We only share your information when it is necessary for a service/job execution, for example, to suppliers or agents participating in the same service. We're also obliged by law to share your information with state entities, should they be required.
6. Your RightsFollowing standard regulations, and the right circunstances, you have the following rights:
- · Right of information: You have the right to be provided information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- · Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and access to the personal data, if appliable.
- · Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain rectification of innacurate or incomplete personal data associated with you.
- · Right to erasure: You have the right to request erasure of your personal data.
- · Right to restriction: You have the right to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- · Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data provided in a commonly used and readable format.
- · Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- · Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
- · Right to withdraw consent: If you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, although this does not affect all previous processing.
- · Right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processsing: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you want to exercise your rights, or have any questions for us regarding your data or these topics, you can contact us through our contact page here.
We take the security of your information seriously and we're committed to secure your information to our best extent, with the best practices, such as encryption of all personal and business information, but we can't absolutely guarantee the security of any data we collect. By choosing to share information with us, you're acknowledging this risk.